We are Independent Investment Advisors, yes, but what does that mean?
What are the benefits if you work with us:
- We will listen to you, and endeavor to create a strong relationship. We are not salespeople, and I won’t attempt to force a sales agenda on you. To advise you capably, we must know you; the way you want to invest, the way you want to live, and the values you live by. We will work with you to gain an understanding of your unique situation, and advise you accordingly.
- We will strive to focus on what matters to you. We’re not required to “push” any particular products on my clients. We can focus on what matters to them. Being independent means, among other things, that we are free to recommend a wide array of investment products, regardless of who offers them. We enjoy being objective, and telling it like it is.
- We will aim to help you understand investment concepts. We’ll do our best to avoid the financial jargon, and translate it into plain English.
- We are free to collaborate with you and advise you objectively as we design a written financial plan to address your concerns and establish a path toward your goals and dreams. That’s right, a written plan. Some people do not have any financial plan, let alone a plan to direct wealth according to their priorities.
- We will be here for you. We aspire to understand and value your financial priorities and goals, and to serve you accordingly. Our aim will be to help you work toward making educated investment decisions.
If this sounds good to you, and if you’d like more information about our firm, simply send an e-mail to Info@TrinityWMG.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Adam D. Parks – Financial Advisor and President, Trinity Wealth Management Group, Inc.
Independent, Objective, Fee Based Advisors acting in a Fiduciary capacity for all our clients.
Securities offered though Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research, a Registered Investment Advisor. Trinity Wealth Management Group, Inc. and Cambridge are not affiliated